Friday, February 19, 2010

So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore



This study has already begun to bless me to the core and more! The first two chapters were very much a release for me. Siesta Mama certainly has a way with words of this most of us do not doubt.
Chapter 1: Mad Enough to Change
Chapter 2: Insecure Enough to Matter

Boy do those titles truly speak it!!!

This is my heart in this matter:

Dear Jesus, no matter what others think no matter what others say, I will follow your will your way
You made me You formed me and You desire to conform me
Not to their wishes and desire but to Your image and with your refining fire
I long for your presence and approval and for all those unhealthy relationships, I pray for your removal
When I walk with you, Majesty, I will walk with confidence and dignity
When I talk with you, my Father my Friend, I experience Your Love with no end.
Help me dear Jesus to see only You and to see me as you do! 
My Savior, My Confidence, My Strength, My Liberty, give me only your eyes El Roi.


If you have not checked out this book, I suggest it. If you have not checked out Beth's blog, I urge you to. 

Here are the links to follow:


In His Amazing Love, Chel


8 comments:

LISSALYNN2006 said...

wow is all i can say! i wish i could run to the store right now and buy the book.........i so neeed to read it with all my insecurities........................

Unknown said...

I just started reading this book on Monday. It's amazing already and I'm only on chapter one. I can't wait to read more.

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Hey sista...I can't wait for MINE TO GET HERE!!!! Ugh. Snail mail has certainly earned its name.

Love your poem, too. You're so fun! I wish I could write poetry!

Jackie said...

Hey Sister!

I stumbled upon your blog and so glad that I did! I love meeting new blogging sisters in the Lord and love your site......I'm following along with you now!

Hope you'll stop by my place for a visit sometime!

Sweet Blessings!
Jackie

Mary said...

Blogging under a new name!

Junkie Junkeldorf said...

Hello... I am visiting you from Texas Blogging Gals. I love meeting other Texans and Christians.

A lot of my friends have read the Beth Moore book. It just keeps popping up so maybe Sombody's trying to tell me something.

Blessings,
Necel from the Old House in Texas

Terry said...

Howdy
Blessings from one Texas gal to another :)
You have a fabulous blog ,it is truly a place of inspiration !
Thank you for sharing here in blogland .
Your kind words reflect how truly special you are.
Blessings of joy to you .
Happy Trails

myletterstoemily said...

so blessed to 'read' your heart here.

the Lord will surely use a heart like that!

blessings,
lea