Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ahhhh! Love Songs

There a few I love but these are the ones that can send a girl reeling to the ceiling!


Linda at 2nd Cup asked, "What is your favorite love song?" Wellll....I'm just so stinkin' insatiable I have more than one! Jump on over to her blog and let her know yours! My winner is.....All of Me by Stryper but the rest are among the best!

This one was supposed to be at my wedding but wasn't!


Paul Davis! From the moment I heard this one I was in love with it! No memory just a deep hearted feeling!



Ahh! Kenny!! Always straight to the heart!



Richard Marx!! What else can I say? Only he can wear a mullet and NOT get teased!



And who could leave out Garth?



All are not in the appropriate order!

6 comments:

BARBIE said...

We played All of Me at our wedding! One of my all time favorites!

Anonymous said...

Endless Love. *sigh*

Rae said...

Hello, nice to meet you. I came over via Texas gals. Looking forward to our friendship. Love your site!

Tales from the Trails said...

Wow, great picks. Hope your weekend was a good one.

Heart2Heart said...

Ah this post brought back so many memories for me, including the Stryper song! WOW now that is a look way in the past for me.

Here is hoping that you had a beautiful Valentine's day filled with much love and warmth!

Please make sure to stop by my blog today to enter a great giveaway.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Apron Senorita said...

I just heard them again. I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Thank you for bring back memories.

Yoli : )