Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random Dozen..All Linked Up and No Place To Go



Hello! Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee is hosting her amazing Random Dozen! Hop on over, copy, paste, and link up at 2nd Cup!

1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”


Yes I sure do when they spell my name right. Actually, they ALWAYS spell it right .... hmmmmm

2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?

wow that is tough but just "sky" watching with no creatures of the air then definitely night.

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)

Adventure and food are not two words I usually put together but with that posed I would say..When I lived in Arizona and we were planning VBS a friend had a burrito (they call them burros - hee haww not I lol) anyway, I was starved and I took a bit of it. It was tangy so I asked what it was and she said kitty cat...I turned colors so she immediately told me not a house cat but a MOUNTAIN CAT. This was not by choice and have continued to tread lightly since.

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)

hmmmmmm, feels like a trick. I would say yes but that was only when I was in Wonderland but then there was that time....

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?

Spanish definitely!

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?

"Child of the KING"

7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.

Chel which is pronounced shell which is short for Rachele [which is not Rachel but Rachele (ch = sh)]

8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?

The Closer..."thank you."

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?

Depends.....lol......I have to let it all out through my head otherwise I'll have to change clothes! ewwww

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?

It has always made me sneeze! If that is not weird enough then read my answer to #9. I don't like changing all that much since becoming an adult.

11. Are you a good speller?

Most of the time. I had a little dictionary when I was little that had 1000 of the most misspelled words and I used to practice them. Oh, the joys of being an only child.

12. At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch?

bah hahahahahahahaha! Apparently, you do at most anytime during the day! Actually, I like to know my lunch the day before, when I was working anyway. And if I don't plan then my cravings take on a life of their own.
 
Love,

8 comments:

Jill said...

I loved your answers! #3 made me laugh. And it's kind of funny that you like The Closer. Does her southern accent draw you?

SouthLakesMom said...

Chel -- your link is broken at Mr. Linky...

oh, the answer to #4 is Luke 19

The Bug said...

Fun answers! I think I'd be annoyed at having to eat something odd & only being told after the fact. Eww!

LOL at sneezing - I'm just about there with that problem myself. I haven't had kids so I think I'm getting there later than some women, but the day's acoming, I just know it!

Heart2Heart said...

Chel,

What a great list and the responses you provided. I still have a tendency to spell some of those commonly mis-spelled words wrong.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Nel said...

How fun! Wow a mountain cat? Cool! You had me laughting at the sneeze one. Enjoyed your answers.

until next time... nel

Skoots1moM said...

your link from Liddie's is broken...i tagged up from the web so I could get to your Abiding Branch...just wanted you to know :)
great list!

Cathy said...

Great answers.

Kara With a K said...

#3 Oh wow!!

#4 I thought trick question too, and I thought about the rocks crying out if we don't praise Him.

Great answers! I'm a little behind so I'm just now getting around to everybody's random dozens! It's been a long week.