Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project 365 Week 6



Sara at Make Music from Your Heart to the Lord continues to host a fabulous picture challenge! Take one a day for a year! yee haw! Doesn't it make you shutter?? Hop on over to her blog and join in!

Sunday
Update on my son's model truck! It's a Chevy and starting to look like it too!


Monday
Yes you read that correctly, it is AM, 3:44 AM. Can't sleep! ***sigh- deep deep sigh***
Sorry its a little crooked, my head is!! The chiropractor is working on me. :)



Tuesday
I thought this was great! It looks like I have a halo!



Wednesday
Ever wonder where your flatware ends up?
Ever wonder where your flatware ends up? I was just glad the trash was full! That is NOT usually something that makes us happy but I sure would not like to lose my flatware. I have received only a couple of Easter gifts as an adult and those were one of them. For some reason my husband had in his mind that I received gifts at Easter and bought me those with the matching servingware. I will not be a happy camper when/if those go missing. This was his spoon that our son tossed out. We had a laugh and Reece did NOT want me to take the picture. I assured him it was funny (only b/c it was recovered mind you, but funny nonetheless.)




Thursday
Kip and Bogey chillin before Kip leaves for work.



Friday
Brrrrownies!! Oh yeah!




Saturday
My old oven that came with the house and is likely as old as the house. 1966
But the knobs on the oven and the cooktop are beginning to fall away! The old brown enamel looks pretty cool but now I guess I will be shopping for a stainless cooktop for my birthday. :)
I pray I find a five burner one!



More to come as the days go by!
Drop on over to Sara's blog and just say hi!
Come on join in on the fun, get your camera and get started hun.

We're making memories, laughs, and a Project 365 days a year!


In Christ,

6 comments:

sara said...

my brother built model cars, but my boys never got into it for some reason.

one word for the clock...ambien.

LOVE your schnauzer!!! I had one growing up, but now my husband is a big dog lover. one day I will have another one!

yea!!! a new oven!!! Oh I would so so love to have a 5 burner!!! good luck!

quilly said...

I love the pun in your intro. As you no doubt discovered when you visited my blog, we love to play with words.

I am missing a steak knife and I fear that I may have tossed it out with the corn cobs and napkins and other leavings when I scrapped the plate.

I was also missing a petite crystal ice cream cup. Two days I could not find it -- then I peeled potatoes and turned on the garbage disposal. Destroyed. It never occurred to me to look for it there!

Judy said...

Boegy looks just like our Sam!!

The Bug said...

That's really funny about the spoon! And it would have been sad to lose it for sure...

OK, now I'm off in search of brownies!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Those are some awesome pictures!!!

Darla said...

i like the halo! hehe.

and those brownies looks so good, i haven't had sugar for 4 days now. i'm tryin to go for 40. blogs are so tempting! lol.

i have the same problem sleeping at times. i am thankful to have a computer, its normally what i end up doing, blog hopping or searching for random stuff. :D