Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 365: Week 5



Our friend Sara at Make Music from your Heart to the Lord is hosting a year in pictures through her Project 365. Hope on over and join in on the fun! Get Snappy Ya'll!


Sunday
 Memory Pic! Garfield! The last gift I remember receiving on 2/14/83 from my mom before she died in August of 1983.
The bear was my spirit bear! Flour Bluff Hustlin' Hornets! Beat GP.

Monday
A wall quilt hand sewn by my husband's grandmother. Just gorgeous! It is hanging behind my vanity.

Tuesday
Also made by my husband's grandmother. His and Her pillow cases! Cute huh?!

Wednesday
My daughter's favorite snack! Seriously!!! And they were MIA for a long time.

Thursday
I am getting to take year book photos for my son's school. I wish I could post some other pics!! They were awesome shots!
This is my son at P.E. :-)

Friday
Western Days at my son's school. This is the cactus juice race! What fun!!!

Saturday
I just had to take a picture of these pictures! My daughter used to hide in the most creative places!
And my son had the most gorgeous white curly hair!


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
 
 

love ya lots!

 

9 comments:

sara said...

I just love the old quilts and towels that mine and my husbands grandparents made...priceless!

those little debbies look dangerous!!!

great week!!!

Darla said...

i love that you were able to get a shot of your son in PE! those are moments that parents don't get to enjoy...and the cactus juice is a very creative idea too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pillow cases, and the pic of your little sweet daughter inside the cabinet is precious. So funny the places they find to hide or nap.

Skoots1moM said...

what GREAT memories
cute pictures...
i've never had cactus juice...is it sweet?
have a GREAT week!

Tori said...

Great pictures! I love the his and hers pillow cases.
Looks like you had a great week walking down memory lane.

The Bug said...

I enjoyed your pictures a lot this week!

Mary said...

Ok, I added the follwer button and a recent-comments button. Thanks.

Tales from the Trails said...

Need a little sunshine??!! Check out my blog.

http://thewilliamsons06.blogspot.com/2010/02/pocket-full-of-sunshine.html

Cathy said...

I love the quilt and pillow cases!