Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Into Flavor - Pumpkin Dump Cake


Linda at 2nd-cup-of-coffee has this wonderful Fall Festival on her site. Not only will you rejoice but your taste buds will delight. We have removed all the fat and the calories too, so jump over there and submit a recipe or two!!






Pumpkin Dump Cake

3 eggs
1 large can evaporated milk
1 16oz can pumpkin
1 ½ cups sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla

1 box yellow cake mix
Pecans
2 sticks of margarine

Mix the above (except the cake mix, pecans, margarine) and pour into an ungreased 9x13 inch pan. Sprinkle 1 box yellow cake mix over the top. Melt 2 sticks of margarine and pour over top. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake one hour at 350 degrees. Serve warm with cool whip or ice cream.



I don't know who made this up but it is one of my new favorites. I have a lot of Fall favorites in the way of food. It is my favorite season for everything that is involving my 6 six senses (yes I know I said 6, lol)
I received this from my church bunco group. This was so wonderful I have to share it and I share it often. Thank you FBC Saginaw Ladies!!! Your friendship and fellowship in Christ and Bunco means more to me than you could possibly know.
We have such wonderful sweet ladies at our church. These ladies in this group are fun, exciting, infectious with laughter, organizers, hostesses with more mostessess than I have ever seen, great cooks, great prize buyers, generous, approachable, and most of all the Love of Christ is seen in each of them!!! Awww, I love you gals!!! :-)
This is fabulous!!! I am NOT kidding. You will love it, everyone will devour it. You will crave it. It is a must for this Fall and I'm not kidding ya'll!!!


Chel

3 comments:

LISSALYNN2006 said...

sounds good but i hate pumpkin strange hugh? i kmow im a little on the strange side but i canthelp it and you love me anyways............

marine's words said...

mmmm!! i just may try these, marina

Anonymous said...

I made this stuff last night! OMG - 1)it made my house smell sooooo good and 2) it was wonderful. I have some left. Come and get it!