Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Into Flavor - Apple Dip


Slice your apples, clean your fingers, spoons up, elbows bent, and dig in!!!



Linda happy late Monday to ya! I hope your daughter's pre-birthday was awesome and that her actual day is a blast!


Linda has hosted the deliscrumptulosis flavornastic recipe exchange! Pop on over and see what the others have posted.


I love this dip and it makes it possible to have an entire block of cream cheese to yourself. What's that? You say, "No way!", Well, "Yes way!"


Sliced apples of your choice

One brick of cream cheese

brown sugar

vanilla


I'll be honest I don't typically measure everything. If I were to "eye" it the brown sugar needs to be close to a cup, let's say 3/4 and the vanilla should be a teaspoon, but I go all the way and pour about a tablespoon. To each his own right?


This makes the best dip! Way better than the caramel store bought dips with tons of added preservatives. I LOVE IT!!!


Tootles, Chel

1 comment:

LISSALYNN2006 said...

i hate apples but sounds wonderful