Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 2 Project 365!!!

This is not only a treasured landmark within our grand state but it is also a marvelous creation made by my son's own hands!



This picture is a story of Comedy & Tragedy - -Oh and did I mention errors? Well we can call this little gem Amazing Grace because it was once lost and now it has been found. We thought it was stolen from my car nearly two years ago and somehow some way it showed itself in a hall closet! Welcome home little fella welcome home.



My aunt has original Gibson Girl sketches and this is well um uh sorta kinda one of them..Anyway, don't you wish you could hold her confidence on your rights?


My son braving the cold with no shirt but hot chocolate in tow!


These material goods are my motivation! The dress is to be for Easter and/or my visit in April to my sister to see Beth Moore and say So Long to Insecurity!!! Thejeans come on but look painted on and I'm not THAT retro!



These are two of the best guided journals I have ever had! I absolutely love them both. I have had the Psalms one for a year and the Proverbs was from my family this Christmas!



Since I had the lost and found I must include the prisoner that was set free! This little guy came from Alcatraz and notice the lovely Forgiven Pin I have added. Isn't he cute?




Ok this is just an oxymoron! Seriously!!! But it does have great recipes!


Please join in on the fun by going to Sara's blog, linking up, and shutter away!!!





3 comments:

Darla said...

i love those journals...and that reminds me, i need to start journaling again!...i laughed when i saw that you found a camera in the hall closet. i cleaned my closet out the other day and found my set of car keys that i thought someone had stolen six months ago. hehe.

sara said...

oh.my.word....what a great find!!! were you shocked when you saw the camera?!!! I wish that would work for my daughters lost keys...except sooner than TWO years!!!

healthy homestyle...oxymoron....ha ha!!!! so true!!!

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Okay, that boy has the same mentality as my DH...he cranks the heat up in the house so he can wear his boxer shorts! lol

And I agree with you on the journals...at least the Psalms one. I am rather bummed because I was going to get the Proverbs one for your birthday, but I'm glad you don't have to wait. :-)

And I can't wait to see you in that dress in April! :-)