Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project 365: Week 3

Our friend Sara at A Year of My Life and Make Music From Your Heart to the Lord is hosting a wonderful display of photographs from many blogs. Snap a photo or two and join in on the fun!

Sara roasting marshmallow indoors!





Roasting marshmallows by tea light!!




Reece's new project! He is working on the engine of his model truck first.





Today's picture of yesterday's home!
The first house Kip, Sara, and I lived in. It was so tiny!!! awwww!





Ruffled Milk Pie by Deanna Posey! Light and Delightful...and pretty too!!!!





My son finally smiled for me!! Had to theaten him first and you see how scared he really is!!!!







For Reece's Science Fair we tested which freshness preserver works best and this was the winner. When the product was no longer "fresh" instead of rotting it dried and left me with dried herbs! Very cool!!

Thanks for letting me share my crazy life with each of you!!

3 comments:

sara said...

what a fun idea..roasting marshmallows by tea light!!!

that pie looks amazing! I have never heard of ruffled milk pie. what does it taste like?

I may have to try that salad crisper. I always hated science fair time, but then enjoyed it when it was over! ha!

beckyjomama said...

LOVE the tea light marshmellow idea ... must try that!

And, I NEED me one of those bags - That is cool!

Dionna said...

How fun to roast marshmallows by tea light! I'll have to remember to do this with my girls sometime.