Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project 365 Week 4

I am participating in a fun way to capture your year! This is Projet 365 and it is a lot of fun! Sara at Make Music from Your Heart to the Lord started this last year and we would all love to see you join in!



Bogey doing his happy dance for the camera!
(No really, no bribery was involved in the making of this photo.)


Now these, on the other hand, will bribe some folks I know! This was a Martha Stewart recipe for Cakey Chocolate Chip cookies! Needs a little more sweetness to the dough but great texture!

I love seeing the sun peek through trees but this one captures the sun looking like a heart!
THE LIGHT OF HIS LOVE IS SHINING!


 This is the Science Fair for Reece's school. His last year in elementary and last science fair of this kind!
Oh please let the memories linger!!

I HAD to capture this child! He is so adorable and cool! He is the hit of our church!
I would plaster his adorable face everywhere for our preschool if it were up to me!
Isn't he cute?!!!??

I don't know why old buildings and homes have always fascinated me!

Husband and son after surviving the woods through the night!
Here they journey back to the house with dirt to wash off and memories to treasure!

7 comments:

Cathy said...

The cookies look scrumptious and the sun shining through the trees is so pretty. Such and adorable little baby and the Science Fair stuff is so cool. This year my youngest has a history fair. They rotate each year. As far as I know this will be the last for her. Looks like a great week.

sara said...

I had a schnauzer growing up....so cute.

ok, those cookies look soooooo good!!!

gorgeous picture of the sun!!! that is one you should blow up and frame.

just the mention of science fair projects makes my pits sweat....so glad that season is over!

Darla said...

great photos! i love the son shining through the trees. that is a beautiful place you all are walking through as well. oh, and hang on to those wonderful elementary days as long as possible...mine are all teenagers now and it's hard to believe how fast the time seem to pass.

Robin Lambright said...

Wonderful pictures! Loved the very last one.

I love taking pictures of old weathered houses...

I am enjoying 365, I'm a newbie and did not do it last year.

Have a great week.
Robin

The Bug said...

I like old houses too - and barns. For some reason they just seem extra meaningful to me.

I can see the heart! That is SUPER cool!

Now I want a cookie. Where do you live again? (Just kidding)

The Davidson Den said...

Love the dancing dog and the heart in the trees! So neat!

Lisa said...

The tree shot is amazing!

You must live somewhere quite warm if the boys were outside camping.