Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 365 Week 1 of 2010

Hello all!!  A big thank you to Sara at Make Music from Your Heart to the Lord for creating and hosting this wonderful blog meme (eh hem challenge) once more. I say challenge because I did not finish last year! I plan to do that this year especially since I started at the beginning!!

http://thebowyers.blogspot.com/
 I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures of family, friends, food, frenzies, and other fabulous captures!




So far from the 1st to today I captured some great moments!!

January 1, 2010
This is what happens to cornbread when distracted while cooking…you forget the Clabber Girl!! Woops!



January 2,2010
My Reece and Sara!












January 3, 2010
A great catch of an Egret in flight!




January 4, 2010
This is a part of my son’s science fair project. We are testing what “keep it fresh” product works the best. I liked this bag because it dehydrated the cilantro and now I have a dried herb!
I think we have a winner because it kept it fresher longer as well.




Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
See ya on the e-side!

2 comments:

sara said...

so glad you are going to join us!!

LOL on the cornbread...been there, done that!

Love the picture of the bird...beautiful! and i am impressed you know what kind of bird it is!

when you said "science fair", I automatically cringed and a tick started....I am so glad that I am out of that season! ha!

Heart2Heart said...

Chel,

Definitely love your Science Project, now that is something simple and something all of us really want to know. Love all these wonderful pictures.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat