Thursday, January 8, 2009

This post brought to you by the Letter "R"



Dawn is hosting a fun time at her blog, Dawn's Diversions, and bringing us back to days of old using Sesame Street in her post Come and Play, Everything's A-Okay!

So, she has assigned me the letter "R"....hmmm, she did not know my real name is Rachele!!! (that is ruh-shell) not roo but ruh and is in duh. lol!! Ok, enough of my name.





My memories do include Sesame Street, but they also include the "Letter People". Please allow me to instroduce Mister R. He was first attributed with "Ripping Rubberbands" but he was later changed to "Rainbows and Ribbons".


I had so many ideas on the way home today and luckily I have a digital voice recorder on my iPhone and I used it! My brain and I began to storm and storm we did!





Ok, God gave this to me and I must share it.

REALIZE the REASON you need to be RESCUED. God will REVEAL your sin and you will REPENT and RECEIVE the one sent toREDEEM you. Because of HIS RESSURECTION HE will make you that is unclean RIGHTEOUS in His Father's sight. Our God REIGNS!!!!!
I have more letters from earlier today because I had some time on my hands in my car.
R words were coming at me right (lol) and left! So, here are 10 "R" words using only 4 letters.


1. Ring
2. Rink
3. Rank
4. Root
5. Risk
6. Ritz
7. Ripe
8. Rose
9. Read
10. Rise


And I had a little more time... And I came up with another list.


1. Ritzy
2. Raspberry
3.. Ripple (when said together it makes one of my favorite Dreamer's Candles)

Now let's 4. Rhyme!!

and have 5. Rhubarb Pie and
6. Ranch (ranch style beans, ranch dressing, ranch...yes I was hungry on my way home from work)
It was necessary because my belly 7. Rumbled.

While visiting 8. Rhode Island let's 9. Raise the sail on our sailboat and
10. Relax because I am done.

WAIT!!!!....what is that I hear?


Ring-a-dinga-ding....that is the bell telling me it is now time to leave the land of the Letter "R".



Thanks Dawn, this was fun. I bet I could list more, I know I recorded more.

2 comments:

@nnie said...

You love letters like I do! Your post was Really Rocking! I especially loved the Reedemed part.
Blessings!!

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

I never realized how many R words there are in the Gospel message! COOL! :-)