Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 11: Oh my just look at it, with my face red!


Have you ever been so sick for a few weeks and so busy too that somethings just did not happen as normal????


Well take a gander at the picture from yesterday...Day 11. The Tree is Still up.
Ok, I edited this image but you can't really read what I put on it. If you click on it a new window should pop up. There are ornaments I made as a child with my babies first Christmas ornaments as well a golf bag and some from my sister and her Mini-Me, brown eyes and little bit.
I have been sick, then he was sick, then I was sick again, then he got a migraine! So the box, which I can't lift on my own is still put up and the tree remains. Perhaps if I leave it up a little longer I can put hearts on it for Valentines Day!!!
One rule here friends....don't judge me, just love me and accept my reasons, eh hem excuses.

4 comments:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

You silly girl! I've left mine up for a whole YEAR before!

*GASP* Did I just put that on the internet???

Okay, but that was when I was single, working full time AND going to school full time...I just didn't have TIME! :-D

I love seeing our homemade ornaments on your tree! That's something I've never been able to see before!

Darla said...

don't feel bad, i just saw one today in a window still decorated and another a couple nights ago, still lit up at night with the window open! lol!

sara said...

ha ha...yes, I feel better now!!! and I 'm glad you are feeling better too!

All My Blessings said...

Hi Chel, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I welcome everyone. Your blog is very nice. I like it. Your son is cute and he has a fun smile. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a great day. Kae