Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3 Project 365: Wii Have Fun

I have decided to get snappy with a bunch of other blogger friends and do some shooting, with a camera that is.





This is son beating father at the Wii fishing! The look of joy on his face is priceless, as well as the look on dad's face in the background. We have not been much for video games in this house; my kids take them or leave them.



We got the Wii for Christmas and we have had great family fun. I actually have said, "Weeee.".


Seriously, we have watched less television and enjoyed family entertainment all the way!!!


I missed the shot of the Wii Rockband rock out earlier, another time another photograph!


Chel



Join Sara and all of us at:

4 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I just finished small slideshow for tomorrow. So you are going to post one pic a week on 365?

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I use a free thing to create a slide show called "Rock You".com. It's easy and free. It just shows one pic after another that I upload from my picture files. You'll see it tomorrow. I plan to upload my pictures from the week on Sunday and then link the slideshow back to Sara. Hope I didn't confuse you.

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Too cute, sista! I wish I could play with y'all!

WWWIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
:-D

LISSALYNN2006 said...

MY DIGITAL CAMERA BROKE SO I CAN PLAY...............SO SAD