Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweetest Name of All

Have you ever thought of the Lord as a Wise Counselor? Of course, but what about an Interior Decorator? Click on my button below and read how this Interior Decorator/Designer is working on me.


This is a meme and if you want to participate you certainly may! Please feel free to join in or just read along with me. You do not have to write a long post as to what the name means or even the history of it. Sometimes His names just simply speaks for itself and does not need our flavor added to it.

Remember the fall of the Tower of Babel, me neither, but I sure have read about it! Those fellas thought they would make a name for themselves and they would be known all around the world. Well God stepped in, as always, and told them NO, it is about Him and His name. His breath even gives life, who is anyone to think they can accomplish anything without Him? ---especially in their own name!

So, why am I doing this? I love to study the names of God and I love to know what He is to others as well. Not in the sense of "another god" but how our Mighty God shows himself!
Proverbs 14:12 tells us that each man has a path before them, it seems right but the end is death...remember Jesus is the Path, John 14:6! It is all about His Name, the Sweetest Name of All. This will happen on Thursdays and will have Misty Linky so you can add the link to your post and tell us all either in one word: Name or many how it is the Sweetest Name of All to you!

Personally, I can't find a better thing to write about!



In His Amazing Love, Chel

ps. It is my Princess Blog, lol!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Sweet is the Name!
Amen Sister, I am truly amazed how Believers are linking together on the Internet and how we gather glimpses of those we will might not meet until we all get to heaven and can truly savor the sweetness of our Savior together.

Darla said...

i love the interior decorator name...ha, clever! it is a lot like interior decorating, there is always something more in us that needs updating or adjusting or just beautifying. we are never quite finished! or at least i'm not.

Walking on High Hills said...

I put El Roi on this past Thurs. and accidentally (# 1)- and so I did want you to edit it, but it seems as though someone put something afterwards...(#3), that was odd. Any thoughts? (Just checking on it, cause I don't want anything to happen to that blog.) (There are oddballs out there you know.)