Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to drop a quick line and tell everyone (all 6 of you - :-) ) that I appreciate you and I am praying that you have a wonderful and blessed 2009. 2008 held a lot for me and I am still chewing on the last thing I bit off, lol. But I am winding down.

College: Last class literally captured me in the evenings.

Work: Has been extremely busy and will continue for another 30 days.

Family: We have a year of Jubilee from captivity!! Praise God. The trail is a tough one but survival guide is Merciful!

Ministry: Going to get busier and directions have been made clear.

Church: Growing and going! I love to be able to say that! God has truly blessed us.

Blogging: I have met some wonderful people and I look forward to meeting more.

There are many areas I feel like an odd puzzle piece in the box with others who fit perfectly, but God is showing me much through that in each area of my life.

We are adding a precious addition to our family of the furry sort, I will give you all updates soon!!!

God Bless you all and may this New Year be Jubilant for you too!
Chel

4 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

So good to hear from you! Can't wait to see the pics.

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Hey sweet thang! It was gooooood to see you in my reader again.

And hey, I think we're supposed to feel like an odd puzzle piece...we live in a world that is NOT our home! :-)

Love you bunches!

Walking on High Hills said...

Happy New Yr to you too!! I'm in N. Ft Worth! So, be blessed this new year and when God allows maybe we'll be able to meet!

Life has been busy with a move like this! God is Good - so good!

LISSALYNN2006 said...

WLL I GUESS I NEED TO START BLOGGING AGAIN JUST MAYBE THIGS ARE SETTINGLING DOWN. IM TIRED OF BEING SICK..............YEA FOR ZYRTEC ITS THE MIRACLE DRUG LOL...LOVE YOU