Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Picture Pages Picture Pages...too many Days Worth of Picture Pages

First of all, allow me thank Bill Cosby and the Picture Pages segment for my title.



#24 What a gorgeous sunset...I had to do these in reverse order. LOL! We were in Frisco, TX.







#23 My boy exhibiting his marshmallow teeth. We did this at the very last minute. We had huge plans....well you know the story! The kids really liked it though. We took the idea from my sister at Legacy for (her) boys! You can see her post here. Thanks Aunt Chel!!! Our kids are so confused...we are both Aunt Chel!!! Go figure!!!





#22 And you wondered why we would name him Bogey - one over par!!!








#21 This is Bogey helping me create an email. He is so smart!






#20 This is Tex on the left and Indigo on the right. They're waiting on their cage to be cleaned.
More to come, tootles, Chel.







1 comment:

Walking on High Hills said...

These are great picture pages!
That title brought back a memory, way down in there.

Guinea Pigs are cute, puppy is darlin, sun set...i'm speachless.