Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Hubby Went Grocery Shopping





This truly Works For Me and saved me 10% too!


There is a drive-thru grocery in our little town called Fresh Lane and it is fabulous! Not only does it offer reasonable prices but you can create your list online to receive an additional 10% off your entire list. I got online while hubby took a shower and whala! I handed him a list when he came out and off he went.
This store offers fresh items and milk at a lower cost than most grocery stores - that is the important thing right! Especially with growing kiddos at home!


They carry nearly all the basics and you NEVER HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR!

The list creates an easier trip for hubby to accomplish. Plus, there is a lesser chance that the unwanted (well truly wanted but not needed) items will make their way into the basket. He loves to pick up cookies and all kinds of goodies that are not-so-good for any of us.




So galzzzz, this truly works for me on this Wednesday!
Chel - An Abiding Branch

3 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

This sounds like the most wonderful idea ever. I've never heard of this place.

Walking on High Hills said...

Thanks for sharing, I'm glad it works for you! I know it would work for me....In my town in the winter you can get drive up delivery for your groceries to the car, so you don't have to walk in the snow and ice with kiddies or if elderly or pregnant. It's nice. It worked for me! Sounds like you have been visiting SAT- I know I'd love to meet you too, maybe another time. Hugs!

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

I'm so jealous! (insert whine here)

I WANT OONNNNNEEE!!!

Especially with three rugrats in the car! :-)