Friday, September 18, 2009

Randommmmm DOZENNNNNNN


I so wish I could have had that grand theatrical voice announce this post! You know the type - "You should be in radio?" ha! I woke up in a goofy mood, that is what happens when I don't sleep well, or when I do? I forget which it is.
Here are my RANDOM DOZEN

1. Which is worse: a long, boring meeting or standing in a return/exchange line after Christmas?


Definitely the long return/exchange line after Christmas. It amazes me how truly horrible people can get (in front of and behind the counter) after celebrating the best bithday EVER! I try not to be one that helps the negative notion move on down the line but boy they sure are contagious.


2. Except for maybe Rosie O'Donnell or Ann Coulter, nobody likes confrontation, yet we all have to deal with it. When you feel cornered and defensive, do you "bite back" or become passive aggressive?

Both. It depends on who the attacker is. I think both are just terrible when used to their utmost evil. Nothing like a passive-aggressive getting on to you!! You know what I mean jellybean???

3. Do you know anything about your genealogical background? (What country, culture, ties to prominent historical figures, or other stuff.)

Yes, I am German. I am the third generation here on my dad's side and no one really knows much about my mom's side other than her dad, my precious grandpa looked like a leprechaun but in a good way.

4. What is the quickest way a person can endear him/herself to you?

Talk to me or comment back as it where. I love to converse all day and all night. Talk and laugh laugh and talk. Most of all I really do enjoy talking about what the Lord has goind on in my and the other person's life.

5. Cake, pie, cookies, or ice cream? (Note there is no "all of the above" option. You must choose one. Feel free to elaborate on flavor or memories tied to this dessert.) If you'd like, you can share a recipe, but you certainly don't have to.

Pie, millionaires. Oh it must must must have the buttercream between the cream and the crust, it is simply a must!! Merrit's Bakery in Tulsa, Ok has positively the best and Furr's Cafeteria has the second most best!!

6. Females: Do you regularly change your handbag to coordinate with your outfit?

I do, this helps me clean out the receipts!


7. Are you task-oriented or relationship-oriented?

Definitely relationship-oriented - I've been tested!! lol

8. IHOP, Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel?

Cracker Barrel! Oh yes!

9. Have you ever left a movie in progress in a theater? Why?

Yes, terribly offensive in nature.


10. What is one area of life in which you would like to develop more discipline or organization?

Mornings!! I need more "together" mornings.

11. Was middle school fun or painful?

It was a little of both. My 6th grade was still elementary for the school I happened to be at but 7th and 8th had its ups and downs but over all it was good. One of the most painful memories of a stupid boy hurting me was in 7th but the one of the times becoming a girlfriend to the best boy was in 8th. :-)

12. What is your favorite Fall beverage?

Pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice frap!! Love it!
This is so great Lid!! Thank you for creating some fun!! If you get a chance check out my little ditty on the previous one: http://abidingbranch.blogspot.com/2009/09/random-dozen-9909.html

You will love my church and hugs/kisses answer. Have a fantastic Friday.

Have fun ya'll! Chel

3 comments:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

"my precious grandpa looked like a leperchaun but in a good way."...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IS there a GOOD way?? LOL

Do you know I've never had a millionaire's pie? Must...try...pie...

#6 cracked me up; I can relate!

Oh and I forgot about pumpkin spice latte! I can't wait to have another one of those this year!

KrippledWarrior said...

I live for verbal confrontation. It is one sure way to see what's inside someone (I love Ann, cant stomache Rosie).
My mother's family came to America from Germany back in the early 1700's. M father's lineage is Irish. During the civil war era.
I love the movies. The only movie I ever walked out of was BARBARELLA. It wasn't offensive. But it was so stupid I felt insulted. And asked for my $0.35 back... Lets have a debate some day. you can pick the topic and which side you want to take.
I'm pretty much bite-proof.
Great post.

Anonymous said...

What a fun meme!