Sunday, September 6, 2009

August Project 365

I'm sorry to say I took a very long break but I hope to finish strong. These are a few pictures from our summer vacation at Padre Island! Our friend Sara at A Year of My Life is hosting this wonderful photography theme where we take pictures and post to share. Thank you Sara for allowing us who do not keep up back in when we stray!!



My silly girl!
Her joyful journey in finding amazing seashells! WTG Sara!
Corpus Christi - Texas State Aquarium
Beautiful Padre Island Sunset
Sandy son! He had been fully buried in sand!
UFC - Unidentified Flying Cloud
There's that smile we missed earlier!!
Ye Old Townhouse where I met Chel at the age of 4 when she was still 3!!! Yay!!
"I'm diving in!" This bird caught a fish!!! tee hee!!
I loved the way the water was caught in this picture!! (The splashes and the waves.)
The USS Lexington (Blue Ghost) at Corpus Christi. Check it out it was amazing!


Project 365

3 comments:

sara said...

so glad you are back in!!! Great pictures. You need to go link up today on my other blog with everyone else!!! thebowyersDOTblogspotDOTcom!!

at first glance, the dolphin jumping out of the water looks like it didn't have a tail!!! I had to blow it up to see that it was just to the side!!!

the cloud shot is awesome!!! it does look like a UFC!!! :)

I miss the beach!!

Heart2Heart said...

Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog this morning and leaving such wonderful comments. I hope you come back soon and become part of my family.

I'd love to get to know you more and love the pictures you have shared. I too, love the ocean and get completely recharged everytime I am there. Love beach sunsets!

I decided to become a follower of yours and hope to see you soon.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

KrippledWarrior said...

Great pics,
#2 is a sand-dollar.
Sand dollars (order Clypeasteroida) are flat, round marine animals related to sea urchins and other echinoderms. The most common sand dollar, Echinarachnius parma, is widespread in ocean waters of the Northern Hemisphere, from the intertidal zone to considerable depths.
#7 is a classic Cumulonimbus cloud.
My $0.02