Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tags, About Me Information!

Tagged!I've been tagged by my best friend and sister, Chel.


Thank you for tagging me! This is going to be fun!!!...I'm supposed to share an alphabet story by answering questions from A-Z about me.



Attached or Single? Attached!



Best Friend? Jesus and Chel who loves to leave a legacy. She has left one with me!



Cake or Pie? Depends, I love birthday cake, old fashioned and fattening! I like it even when it isn't my birthday but I love Millionaires Pie!



Day of Choice? Sunday



Essential Item? Computer! what did I ever do without it????



Flavour of Ice Cream? Mocha Almond Fudge (It must be a conspiracy! But it can't be just any old Mocha Almond Fudge, the almonds must be coated with delicious chocolate or sugar!)



Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither!



Hometown? The Body of Christ, TX



Indulgences? Back massages and Pedicures. Wish I had a huge tub for the love of baths that I have!!


January or July? Depends on why, financially July because January is after Christmas and both the kiddos bdays! But it is can be cold and the July can be HOT! Hmmm, can I get back to you?



Kids? 2 one boy one girl! I am done! (isn't that right Lord?)



Last Movie I saw in a Theater? I think it was Raiders of the Lost Ark (the new one)



Middle Name? Lynn, I am a child of the 70's! I could have been Lori Jean, no offense to anyone but thank you Daddy for naming me! I like Rachele Lynn! I could have done without my maiden name though. LOL




Number of Siblings? No natural ones that I know of!! My dad was a well, he got around I hear. Now, onto the better side, I thought about NOT mentioning her here cuz she made a plea for more!!! lol, but I will cuz see, Chel and I are sisters! Our mom's were besties when mine was alive and we all miss her very much! :-) We were both only children and have known each other since we were three! I would tell you how long that has been then you would know how old we are! Seriously, I too want to have more Spiritual Sisters too!



Oranges or Apples? Apples. I love apple crisp a la mode!



Phobia or Fear? Phobia! I hate spiders, was bit by a brown recluse. I did not see did not feel it until later then several shots and doctor's visits later I have a lovely scar just NW of my left well, it is on my chest! Good thing I cover up!! It is like a friend of mine, Janet White, said while speaking at a conference.....your breasts are for your husband's pleasure not your neighbor's husband!!! Cover them up as gifts and show him (your husband) later!. AMEN or OH ME!! lol



Reason to Smile? When I get a call, email, or blog comment from someone who says they were thinking of me and just wanted to give me a call. When my daughter displays her humor and my little man mixes up his words. He used to say, turn the radio a lit bittle. oooo how sweet! And When I Think About the Lord; no matter what I find myself in He always makes me grin! awww, did not intend the rhyme, oh well. Also, when I read this verse John 3:16, then I looked up the original language and saw that it applies to daily life NOT just salvation!!! Yes, I know!!!


CALGON HAS NOTHING ON GOD!



Read this when you use all the definitions to re-write the verse YOU WILL SMILE:



Indeed, God loved His creation beyond compare in such a way insomuch He supplied His one and only son in order that each and everyone would put full confidence into Him so they will not be destroyed or rendered useless instead giving the expception to the possession of a full active vigorous life wholly devoted to God without end.



Season? Autumn...most assuredly!



Tag five more:

Marina, Natalie, Tabby, Shonda, & Whitney!!!


Let me know if you guys post this, because I want to read your answers!




Unknown Fact About Me? Unlike Chel, I was NOT a tom-boy but we did play Barbie's together, awwww! I know, how sweet, oh yeah, weebles too! See our pic!





I had loved to write and have written poetry since I was 14. I am an only child, my mom died at age 36 when I was 11. Breast Cancer - get your screenings ladies! Anyway, you can read my poem to her here: http://racheleposey.blogspot.com/2008/08/reflections-of-her.html



Hmmm, still not scraping the unknown here! Oh, oh oh, I knew my husband 3 months before we married. That is odd and we have been married 16 years, one of is stubborn! Hmmmm, still thinking here....I love to talk, talk, talk, write, write, write, duh, ok those are a given, I love to cook. Let's see if I can think of something ODD....I love analogies and they are even funnier when I am mad. :-)



Vegeterian or Oppressor of Animals? I like steak and fajitas, and chicken, and pork, and bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon!



Worst Habit? Procrastination.... Eh hem, can I answer later?



Xrays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds, skip the Xray you usually have to go back any way and that is unneccessary cost and time wasted.


Your favourite Food? Ok, I will just go with what, beyond the Lord, fills me to the uttermost, Mousaka from Scampi's Meditteranean Cafe in Fort Worth, TX - next time we have WOVEN conference in Texas you all come and we will go there!



Zodiac? No thank you, what else ya got?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll post it tonight after the children go down! Blessings, Whitney

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

You are one silly girl. :-)

Too funny...I love the Mousaka, little kid pics, and your reason to smile! hee hee

OH and I watched Arachnophobia the other day while on the eliptical and totally thought of you. :-)

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I just realized we both forgot about Q! :o) Whitney

Chel said...

Oh my goodness you are so right!!!
Q is for Quote, so what is my favorite one??? hmmm! I will have to get back to that one. I love quotes by Eleanor Roosevelt. :-)

marine's words said...

chel. I did my tagged I hope I got it right, marina ")

Walking on High Hills said...

I finally got around to the tag- fyi!