Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm gonna wash that (_________) right outta my hair!

thank you Lord for another wonderful Wednesday to live as your creation and thank you Shannon for another WFMW opportunity!
Warning:I am not a hair care professional.


I take care of my hair and I am a professional but the two do not go together!


“Clairol Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo brightens white and gray hair. Shampoos away yellow, and refreshes faded highlights.Let your lights shine! Bring out the shimmering highlights in your hair with Clairol Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo. A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo. Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair. Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair. Tones down brassiness. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned hair color. Leaves hair shiny without residue.”



This stuff really does work! You can go online and read the customer testimonials but I am here to tell you. You are less brassy (hair only not attitude!) when you use this shampoo once a week. You could do it more but then your hair would be purple so unless that is what you are shooting for then do it once.


I do have natural blonde hair but as I get older it needs a little help remembering how it is supposed to look. This particular shampoo is good for gray hair as well. There seems to be red or yellow appearing on my head from time to time. And it is not a pretty red or that special yellow that looks good on sports cars (old and new) but this gal likes her hair to have that soft appeal.
People will comment that my hair looks lighter when I use this purple stuff. And my aunt was going crazy one day over my hair and how she wanted my color desperately but then I showed her my stylist and my shampoo and she went back red. J I said this to say the result is pertiful! And if my camera had not been stolen I would show you pictures!



Clairol Simmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo works for me at least once a week! BTW, it smells good too!
Chel

3 comments:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Hhhmmmmmm.....

I think I may have to try that...I think my hair is forgetting what color it's supposed to be, too!

:-)
I sure do miss my MIL!!!

Shonda said...

Well, I'm --umm -- how shall I say? I pay for my blonde color so perhaps this product is not for me, but I'm glad it works for you.

I'm sorry I missed the tag last week. I have been less than peppy. I functioned long enough through those days to get done what absolutely needed to be done. I'm feeling better now, but my hubs is down with it.

Engrafted by His Grace-
Shonda

Chel said...

Oh that stuff is good for all hair treated or not. :-)
I am sorry you have been feeling bad it is all over. I really think that storm brewed up a lot of junk in more ways than one or one thousand.
Chel