Friday, September 26, 2008

A Great Distraction



Today I needed a little distraction for many reasons some serious and some not. But as a kid I really loved Scooby Doo (ok, I know you are now saying, "WHAT????"

This is so great, I am still smiling. I had errands to run at lunch and talked on the phone with a couple of great gals. But there is this thing weighing on me and I have a date with my hubby tonight!!!

So.....I was driving back to the office and there it was, a fun distraction....The Mystery Van! I am NOT kidding! It was great! Shaggy and Fred were in the van.....NO REALLY.

There was this robust looking driver and this scraggly skinny guy in the passenger's seat! I just loved it!! AND I am smiling again!!!

You know the song goes, Scooby dooby doo where are you, we need some help from you now.


Who knew the LORD could use Scooby too!!!!
Chel

2 comments:

LISSALYNN2006 said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM WE ALL COULD A DISTRACTION LIKE THAT SISTER!!!!LOL...........LORD KNOWS I SURE COULD WITH THE WEEKEND I HAVE HAD...........LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Well Lord knows if He can use ME, He can use ANYONE... even the scooby gang, LOL. Blessings, Whitney