Friday, September 19, 2008

Name Droppin' Carnival




I have another blog http://racheleposey.blogspot.com/2008/09/1st-ever-t-t-name-droppin-carnival.html where I place my poetry and some other stuff.
The Lord has put on my heart to blog on His name and invite you to do the same.
On Thursdays we are going to Name Drop and praise the Maker, Redeemer, Friend!



Please join me. First go read this one and be in prayer over the next week and have a name to drop on Thursday!


Tell me why the name is a Treat and what Character Trait is revealed about HIM by that name or you can pick more than one, one for each, or one for a treat and one for a trait.

Any questions?.....Comment away...

Let's Just Praise the Lord!

Chel

2 comments:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Well I for one cannot WAIT to do this! Talk about getting a FOCUS!

Can't get any better than this! :-)

But now I have to decide which one to start with...hmmmm...

I'm gonna steal your button and put it on my blog! :-)

Walking on High Hills said...

I like it!..Definately a God idea!
Too cool! BBOT (Be blogging on Thurs) ha!