Friday, September 26, 2008

Just My Observations




I truly know the Name of Jesus causes demons to flee!






I know that freedom has an appearance , I have seen it recently.









My son is wise beyond his years and my daughter is more mature than a lot of adults I know. He heard a commercial with kids saying they did not know what to do without tv and he looked at me and said, "hmm, I don't know, perhaps they should a read book." Yes, we all shake and nod a lot in this house over him.









Shake and nod is a form of ooo and ahh or ah ha moments!




My quiet dishwasher is not very quiet when you are trying to think.


I am thankful for the police in my town, well for all but one I tolerate him, he is mean. But the others are awesome. They knocked on my door tonight, we were all home, and they were smelling ether so they were checking all the houses. Yes, I am so glad they are out and about! Thank you Saginaw Police Dept. I appreciate you!

I am thankful for good neighbors and I know they are not cooking anything but love and good food! lol At least if there is an explosion it won't be right next door to me but across the street is another story....


Filtered water is good, unfiltered not so much!



Life is great without braces!


My hair is self-bleaching, why was I paying so much money????? Although I really need my friend to get a hold of this mess!



God still performs miracles!
The Pilates Reforming is still kicking my booty and now my outside hip muscles. I don't believe I ever just "worked" those before.
I don't like it when I get up and forget why I did.....I just did that!



I am learning to put the fun in dys"fun"ctional!



I need a massage, I'm just sayin.....any help here? No, really!!!



I need a retreat name the place! This makes me think of I spy...I spy a wonderful place for a get-a-away, she has horses! Loves the Lord, Believes God....I wonder who that is..... Want to book a retreat? Click the Pic...





I found out recently I could pose as a judge in FW court! I'm ready I will charge $500 per hour, it'll be fun. I scared a lawyer! He walked in and saw me, thought I was this really tough judge, so I offerend to stand in for her...I don't think it will happen. Man, I thought I could be like that show the Pretender where I could walk into any situation and know just what to do whether it was surgery, flying a plane, being a judge, you get it.....I am so sad!



I love moussaka!



I strongly dislike laundry. I would rather just buy new clothes. (so would my daughter, see I told you she moved through the 20's and on to 30!)



I love the McRaes, gospel group. Young gals, old souls! They are on my blog roll, Life in living color!



I love to write and can't wait to be published! (prayers appreciated)





I want you to partipate in the Name Droppin' Carnival. Click the pic for instructions.







Final observation, I think toooooo much.





Love ya'll!!! Chel

3 comments:

Diane Meyer said...

Did you start a bed and breakfast at my house with out telling me? To be honest it is more of a couch-and-coffee kind of thing. But okay. I'm game.
:-)
Thanks for the shout out, friend.

Chel said...

I like the couch and coffe thing! do you have a porch swing?

LISSALYNN2006 said...

http://lissalynn2006.blogspot.com/

http://www.mcraesonline.com/

http://mcraes.wordpress.com/

WANTED TO SHARE WHAT I HAD FOUND