Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reform Your Workout!!!!

What exactly works for me this Wednesday?..............PILATES! And my trainer Jennifer! I want her to get on this blogger and whip us into shape!

The Pilates Reformer machine is transforming my body! I am so excited and so pumped.
Thank you Shannon for works-for-me Wednesday. I am addicted and I hope to have it done and down to a T very soon!



It will pump you up!!!




In the last two weeks, I have worn clothes that did NOT fit in June! One suit could not even come close to being zipped, one skirt was starting to look like an under garment, and don’t even get me started on the shirt I am wearing today -----YIPEE!




I have only been working out twice a week on this machine alone, making very little diet modifications, and I believe I have lost near 10 pounds, truly. I began this particular training 8/19/2008 and have only worked out 8 times on this.




Another thing that is working for me is that my dear sister and I are holding each other accountable. We do not have to look each other in the eye and admit our weight or other daily issues, but through a private blog we are holding every measure (lol) accountable! I encourage each of you to do this. You can leave comments like “you nut what did you eat a ½ sheet cake for????” well that is something I WOULD DO, maybe. But you get the point!!




Now, where I am is still not where I was, even when having my second child was no longer to blame. (Ladies, he is 9!!)



This strange apparatus looks like this:


And you can view more images and inform yourself of these things here: http://www.pilatesequipmentdirect.com/p/stamina-aero-pilates-xp-55-557-reformer




Reforming my work out is working for this chic! Pun, definitely intended!!!


Chel

7 comments:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

I'm so jealous that you're seeing such quick results. I've been working out on that elliptical and all those other machines for FOUR WHOLE DAYS and haven't seen anything! :-)

Oh I kid. I know it'll be next Monday or Tuesday before I'll drop a size.

Can you believe my body actually could do that when I was in my twenties? WHAT HAPPENED???

LOVE YOU!

Walking on High Hills said...

You know I must say YOU GO GAL!!!

My hubby is riding his bike to work and has since July and he's lost close to 20lbs, I'm soo proud of him! I really need a photo of him so others can see! Keep it up abiding lady!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting! I must say this is a divine appointment, because I am searching, seeking, longing, for a way to get back into shape. Ok, I was never in shape. But I need to be and wasn't sure where to start. I'll be checking this out right away. Blessings! ~Whitney

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Hey girl, I tagged you for a meme at my place...come see!

Luv ya!

marine's words said...

WOW!! I have been waiting to do these for a really l-o-n-g tiem!!

I have been wanting to frim up all summer long ") love your testimony on pilates. marina

Royally Designed said...

Chel - I love it! What a great inspiration. You know, since I've been doing the workouts, I go nonstop and I love it. You keep it up!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, Pilates is for people more flexible than an ironing board. I'm happy for you. Youth is on your side, deary.