Monday, March 2, 2009

Project 365: Through the end of February.

Thanks to Sara at Make Music From Your Heart and a Year of My Life for thinking of this Project 365! Pictures are so fun and this is a great way to show our photos without lining up the neighbors to view slides of our events, vacations, kids, pets, and hobbies!

Well I am too far behind to catch up. So I will start from here again. Sara, thank you for stating on Chel's Legacy blog that there are no rules. That made my night, I want to contribute but got caught up in business ARG.

I thoroughly enjoy taking pictures and finding the time to do so and look around has become scarce, but God has just opened up a lot of time for me. I was laid off and joined the growing ranks of the unemployed. So, I will surely be able to keep up!! :-) Here are some from the past weeks. I will have golfing kiddos this week so I will go green, ha ha!



Presenting Sir Casablanca's Bogart once again!!! "Bogey"












Swinging with me!













Just precious!















Who me?












Yes me!!!












Ok, I'll pose again!












Aww, I love the wind in my ears!!!











Hi!



























Pretty Profile!





















See his colors!!!























Does he look guilty or what?














Bowing to say his prayers. awww!













Thanks for stopping by!
Bye bye Bogey!

8 comments:

Darla said...

he is soooo adorable!...glad you are back! havent heard from you in a while!

LISSALYNN2006 said...

beautiful he is
great seeing you this weekend and i love you very much

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Looks like you got ya a third CHILD!! :-)

He is so cute...and looks like he's bigger than the last pics I saw...

I loved your "Go Green" comment! lol

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Oh, you're not gonna believe this...too funny!

You called him by his "full" name: Sir Casablanca's Bogart

WELL, after I left my comment, I went to another blog. While I'm on, I am listening to a 1940's music station. And Frank Sinatra came on singing "As Time Goes By"!!

Is that hilarious, or what?? lol

penguinsandladybugs said...

I have tried to do a Project 365 and haven't followed through exactly, but it made a HUGE difference in how I look at the world and I have tons of pics I never would have! Enjoy your project and I'll say a quick prayer about your work situation.

Blessings each day said...

HI,

Your schnauzer is so cute (wish I could hug and smooch him). I have a terrible weakness for puppies (and babies and animals and people and plants)...is he still a puppy? I once had a schnauzer, but Jake and Lady, (a small wandering, collie mix that my daughter asked if she could "just spend the night", which translates into for always with me) ran out of the gate when the repair man came and got hit by a car. Just teaches me constantly to count and treasure each blessing while it is gifted to me.
God bless you,

Marcy

sara said...

So glad you started back up!! but I am sorry to hear it was a lay off that gave you the time....

I loved these pictures because we had schnauzers when I was growing up! One very cute boy you got there!

Diane Meyer said...

You know how I loves the doggy blogs! Love him!!
Hope the time off (yikes) is good for you.