Monday, March 16, 2009

Project 365 Just Golfin' & Goofin' A-Round

Sara at Make Music from your heart to the Lord and A Year of My Life is hosting Project 365. Take a photo a day for a full year!!

So get your camera's in gear and join in on the fun!



March 10th,

Princess Di doll my mother-in-love painted!

See if you sleep late Mom may still have the camera!

March 11th - home sick
But Mom takes no reprieve!


March 12th...Golf Tournament so you get a few more...

Hubby - aka Dad - driving the cart.






Leapin' lizards...no wait...that's a squirrel...

it must have gone berserk!

Hey Ray......

Birds taking off!

Could not resist...too pretty!


The look must be from low blood sugar!!

yeah, that's it!!! NOT!!!

None of you have ever seen this look I am sure!

Now, looky here young lady!!!



March 13th, last day to work before vacation!

Look at the size of his hands!!

March 14th,
Gibson Girl sketches, my aunt has originals!
These are old 1940's magazine covers.
Caption on middle one,"Not worried about her rights".
Pray that we will be able to say that!



March 15th, a cross carved by a dad of a friend!

And to keep true to the golf theme, I added for your viewing pleasure!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ich mag Ihnen diese Website, ich wünsche Ihnen viel Glück

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

I love those baby commercials...they SO crack me up!

Your Gibson girls are so PRETTY. Of course, they are cooler in person :-)

Okay, and the girl is cracking me up, too. :-D And I love the birds taking off...what a shot!

Great week of pics, girl!