Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Project 365 Little more than 10 pics cuz I wanna

This bee looks more like a fly but I have never seen flies swarm flowers.



(any thoughts anyone?)



I could not 'bee'lieve this bee or wasp was still long enough for me to get the picture. There was a hummingbird here but it was way to fast for me.



My beagle, Jenny, who is afraid of the camera. She left after this pic so I hope you like this one. She is a sweet heart but she will not be posing any time soon. :-(




This is Rufus and he doesn't like the camera too much either but I was able to sneak this one in.





My Birthday: Pre-Dinner (no there is not an after dinner picture...too full)




This is my son sneaking in when I tried to take a picture of the bread. Isn't he cute?




This is the German Combo! We were at Edelweiss! Fabulous!
Yes, Chel I will make sure we visit this place when you are here! It is a blast!



This is hubby, caught him smiling. He was trying to avoid the camera...perhaps he was scared like the doggies. Hmm...




This is my baby girl with her semi-bionic man / semi - Mike Meyers....


This her pertiful smile!!!



Slurpin da Root Beer





Smilin' little boy!







Ok, I made coffee - decaf 22 days without caffeine! - Well hubby wanted some and I put the sugar and creamer in his coffee but IN MY CUP! So, I dared him to drink from the girlie cup and I grabbed my camera! tee hee. I have his permission to use this btw. (Isn't that cup cute? And not an ugly mug?)



Linda just for you I finally found my ugly mug. It was in the secret cabinet above all the other cabinets in my kitchen.


This is the secret cabinet.
And this is the ugliest mug in my house. My Granny bought this mug for me. But there is just something about grabbing something by the neck to take a drink.
Ok, now this is a funny yet kinda-tacky mug in my house. This was my dad's. I thought I would share. See next picture for the other side.

Other side.


2 comments:

Walking on High Hills said...

Well, Happy Birthday Young Woman! You look fabulous! It is good to see Jesus shining through you! Hope all is well this week! Be blessed!

Diane Meyer said...

Loved all the pics! The German dinner looks G R E A T.
I agree....ugly mugs. I have a horse one like the swan one. Makes no sense. :-)