Monday, March 23, 2009

Project 365: Spring Break 3/16-3/21 2009

Hi all!!! Welcome back. This is my next set of Project 365 pics! I may have to do a post for just the fun we had camping and golfing. There is so much to show and say! But thanks to Sara at A Year of My Life and Make Music from Your Heart to the Lord we are having fun taking pictures and capturing moments in time!!! Thanks Sara!!!!

Ok here goes...Spring Break this year was supposed to be super-fabuloso! Well it was great fun and it would not have happened if I had not been eliminated at a job. ouch. I have been eliminated. It must have been how it felt on that game show, Weakest Link...."You are the weakest link, goody-bye!"
So we had thought about Hawaii...did not happen.
We talked about Puerto Rico and golf, nope nada zero zilch.
Then we were going to go to Padre Island (my home) and take care of something personal, a headstone for my mom. She died in 83 when I was 11, yes that makes me 27, eh hem, I mean 37, yikes. Anyway, whoever was supposed to never got it done. And we were going to camp at the state park: Mustang Island, because we have the park pass.
Then 2/27 I was told they were eliminating my position. I guess there is something about Spring. I was laid off at the same time last year from another job. So, we decided to let the kids play in a golf tournament in Tyler, Tx. We had a lot of fun so here are some pics of the week for you all.
Enjoy!
Monday, March 16th.
Shirt I gave my hubby for Valentine's Day. He said he used to love that game!






Tuesday, March 17th
Game I gave my son for Valentine's Day. Total fun! I am bringing it for our next ladies retreat!!





Wednesday, March 18th. Nothing like a Texas TACO! This is hilarious! This is the RV campground we stayed at for the kiddos golf tournament in Tyler, TX. (Texas Association of Campground Owners) Hilarious!






Thursday, March 19th
Emerging figures....Dad and son. See I saw a "supernatural" image appear and hubby said...
"It looks like we are coming out of the Cowboys Tunnel!!!!" such a man. lol




Friday March 20th, Hitting balls at Sunrise! Beautiful and cold!!!




March 21st. Get in the hole!!! No wait it is!!! lol way to go Sister!!




All warmed up!! Time to tee off.



Darling daughter found a bug! ewww!



We had some fabulous fun! The handsome little man placed 4th! I will get a picture with his ribbon up soon. The darling daughter improved each day! She did awesome!
Love, Chel

2 comments:

LISSALYNN2006 said...

wow congrats to the kiddos........please terll them i said that too......love you guys

beckyjomama said...

Great shots. I love the one in the tunnel - great composition! And, I REALLY want a Rock Em Sock Em beatin up satan t-shirt! Too cool :)