Monday, March 8, 2010

Some Days.....

God sends His love in obvious ways,
God send His love in the way of stranger,
and God sends His love in ways that are stranger still,
Sometimes He sends it through a barista carrying a Dark Cherry Mocha!!!!


and Some Days Are Just TASTY!! Really!! Mocha-licious!!!!

I met a lady this morning who went from stranger to sister in nuthin' flat!!! Finding a sister in the Lord is just a marvelous thing and when they are kindred in spirit even sweeter!!!

Ever had a moment  like that???
Sure you have, just our vision is clouded at times.

Another thing today, a barista at starbucks offered me another sample of their fabulous Dark Cherry Mocha (which TOTALLY ROCKS!!!) it was "piping hot" and she thought I would like it better than the first sample, then she said it had 5 shots of dark cherry instead of 3! YUMMEEEEE!

THEN, yes there's more blessings in store,

...then after I said I could not wait to get one tomorrow she said, "You're gonna get a grande tomorrow? Well, I will be sure to put extra love in it then!!!"

 God is soooo good, just taste and see, sometimes He is flavored as Dark Cherry Mocha!!!

***Edit: The same adorable barista was working this morning and I got a high-five for showing up! She (HE) made my morning once a agin and it was gooooooood!

Abiding Still,

6 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Great post! Glad I popped over tonight.

Unknown said...

Dark Cherry Mocha sounds delicious. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the great reminder about God sending His love in such wonderful ways.

Darla said...

mmm, dark cherry mocha is a wonderful way for God to share his love. i'll take some of that! :D

Jackie said...

Wow! From one barista sista to another - I'm gonna have to have me some Dark Cherry Mocha!! Sounds pretty divine to me!!!

Sweet Blessings!
Jackie

Tales from the Trails said...

What a great story. MMMmmmm, a starbuck's treat sounds really good right now : )

Christi said...

Love your analogies! :) I found your blog through Texas Blogging Gals - I love it! If you get a chance, come visit me at http://frugalnovice.com.

Have a blessed week!