Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project 365: Post Up. lol Catchin Up

******edit**** I left Sara out!! I'm so sorry!!!

thank you thank you thank you Sara at Make Music from your heart to the Lord for creating and hosting this fabulous release!!! Thank you Sara!!

I have good reason for being behind, I GOT A JOB! I had been out of work just two weeks shy of one full year - yeah I know. ARG! So we have had a few photo worthy moments although I have been unable to take a picture everyday. So I hope you enjoy what I was able to capture.

We had three snow days since I posted last. One then two in a row. It was fun and gorgeous!

This one may be our next Christmas pic for our cards. :)

Fallen branch that will like lead to an insurance claim. ARG.
Bogey loves to chase balls so he chased snow balls!!! :)

Reece and his best bud!

Smiling Bogey!

This little boy wanted me to take his picture! Could you have resisted??? Me neither!! lol Obviously.

leaping boys!

My Birthday gifts and cake!! yay me


Madisa!! the Feminar in Longview, TX rocked!!
She was wonderful here she is sharing her testimony and below she is singing.
Lysa Terkeurst and Janet White were wonderful speakers.
Janet made us all blush again with her "- - -" talk to us married ladies! whew.
Same time next year: last weekend in February!!! I would love to see you there!



Sorry for the photo overload!! Just had to catch up.

Abiding Still,

7 comments:

sara said...

congrats on your job!!!!

wow, did you really go from snow to green grass in one week?

oh that conference looks so good. I will really have to consider it next year!!!!

have a great week!

Chel said...

girl we go from snow to full blown sun shine in the 70's the next day. it can be frustrating but cool at the same time.

Skoots1moM said...

Bogey was having a blast...too cute

love all your shots

that little fella on the playground WAS adorable and i couldn't have resisted either

have a great week

Robin Lambright said...

We had a bit of snow last week. Not much but down south in the early spring our weather is really fickle.

Congratulations on the new job.

Blessings
Have a great week!
R

Tori said...

Yeah for God's provision! Hope the transition of going back to work continues to go smoothly!
That little boy wanting his picture taken is adorable.
Conference looks fabulous and what a great line-up!
Have a super week!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
riTa Koch said...

Sooooooo many great and fun pictures. I can tell snow is not the 'normal'. I like the Christmas card choice.
Enjoy the new job!