Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Eh hem.....Is this thing on?

Howdy! I can't believe that I actually remembered how to begin a new post!!!

I have missed this and missed the meme's and the eFellowship like you cannot believe! In the last 4 months a lot of wonderful things have been going on....lots of lessons learned....more experiences....more ideas...and now here I am with post open and I got nothing! L-O-L. But not really, truly I have way toooo much and just don't know where to begin! So I will start with today!

Today is my husband's birthday!
He doesn't like me telling everyone (when he can hear it) so I thought I would shout it out all over the internet!

Happy Birthday Kip!
Our cruise a while back!

Next you will see that I have made some "HYSTERICAL" road stops along the way!



This is my son! Note the shirt! We are crazy...and it is for HIM!

And now (not that I am not proud of the other two BUT......) my daughter who has been playing golf for 2 years made it to Regionals and made a showing in her district! We are so proud of her and how hard she has been working! I will have more on that journey later; there are some hilarious moments to share!

We are so proud of you!

Well that's all folks! More later when I have more time!
Tootles I gotta scootles!
Chel

2 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Chel,

First of all please pass along my Birthday blessings to your hubby Kip and congratulations to your daughter. That is some wonderful achievement and she looks like a pro golfer.

So glad that your back and hope to hear more about what you've been up to, soon!


Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Heart2Heart said...

Chel,

Please help me spread the word of a sister in Christ who so desperately needs help with a limited amount of time left.

http://godsheart-heart2heart.blogspot.com/2010/05/urgent-prayer-request.html

Love and Hugs ~ Kat