Monday, May 31, 2010

Book Review: Nelson's Complete Book of Bible Maps and Charts



Nelson, in the fashion we have come to know and expect has delivered yet another quality and informative commentary right into our hands! Nelson’s Complete books of bible Maps and Charts, Third Edition, does not disappoint. I would also add that this book delivers to both the literary lover and the seeker of facts and purposes.


The chronological geographically demographics in this book are amazing! My need to know the time and place is answered specifically here in each chapter. I know that in order to have true knowledge of the Bible you need faith that it is God’s word, but when you have foundational knowledge it can deepen God’s truth in your everyday life. Factual knowledge of the places and people in God’s word enhances the faith of each individual and is essential to the nurturing of the relationship with our Savior.

In each era and through each prophet a truth of God was tested in their belief systems and woven into the chords of their hearts and minds. God sets out for His truth to be revealed in many lives and for all time.

I received this book through Thomas Nelson’s Book Sneeze program for Bloggers. I was not paid to or encouraged to give a positive review but upon utilizing this book I was compelled. I pray you enjoy it in your studies as I have and will continue to do.


Sincerely,

Chel

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Always enjoy my stops at your blog....your layout and colors are some of my favorites...I have a new giveaway on my holiday blog, A Baby Changes Everything, with more copies of IN A HEARTBEAT to give away on TUESDAY. Stop by and enter....Have a great week..
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/