Thursday, October 15, 2009

Recipe: Could be Bad Blog Etiquette.....

I just really have to do this. I hope that Linda at 2nd-Cup-of-Coffee doesn't mind the resurrection of this meme but it-is-just-necessary. :-)  Lid, is it cool with you?



Please feel free to visit three recipes posted last year (here). The Pumpkin Pie Cake Recipe is here.
After my last post many of you have asked for the Pumpkin Dip Recipe.  You will absolutely pozAtively love this stuff! Be warned it is addictive!

The dip is beautifully served in a hallowed out pie pumpkin! And perty too!


Put it in a pumpkin shell and there you'll serve it very well!

Ingredients

Small can of pumpkin
Pumpkin Pie Spice (about 1 tsp)
Block of Cream Cheese (softened)
1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
1 tsp of Vanilla but to be honest I put 1 Tablespoon!!
and my new ingredient Cool Whip! Oh yes you read that right! Cool Whip!

Put canned pumpkin in a bowl. Two big dashes of the Pumpkin Pie Spice (or about 1 tsp) to taste. Blend in vanilla, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. You may use a mixer for these ingredients but when you add the Cool Whip gently fold it in to maintain consistency.

And do not forget to use the Anna's Ginger Thins! Now, if you like you could use Ginger Snaps, especially if you can't find Anna's. My Wow-Mart has them and so does Albertson's. 

Happy Dipping!!!
Chel



5 comments:

sara said...

see those ginger thinks would never make it in the dip....I LOVE those!!!

Darla said...

that sounds wonderful,,, i will try it!

Heart2Heart said...

How interesting. I have never heard of this but it sounds so yummy!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

SouthLakesMom said...

Oh, I am so inspired. I LOVE pumpkin and it is cold, rainy pumpkin weather here!

Reviving the meme? Does that mean we get recipes? (My kids used to always want to the grocery store where they had "sam-po's". We can't e-sample but we can sure share our recipe triumphs!

Diana Ferguson said...

Oh my goodness!! That dip sounds awesome. Why don't you come over and link it with us? We are doing fav dessert recipes. Sounds so good; I know our friends would just love it, too.

I'm following!