Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If God were to paint His grace, what color would HE use?

If Spring represents renewal, new growth, and a fresh perspective then I would say that God would definitely use blue to color His grace!  God's grace is as abundant as the blue skies in Texas and the blankets of Bluebonnets that cover our ground like His robe of righteousness!!! 

You know I often feel like a wildflower! It looks a lot like a weed doesn't it? It grows quickly and the bloom doesn't seem to last very long at all. But because of God's grace no matter how "weedy" I may look at times He promises a wonderful blossom for me! He will crown the top of this wild, weedlike head of mine with a magnificent blossom to show His glory!

I don't know about you but I am so glad that His grace is blue!

I wish I could tell you that I took these marvelous snapshots of God's Masterpiece but a wonderful lady at my church took these just outside of Llano, Tx. I stole them from her Facebook!!! I plan to go to a Bluebonnet Festival in Ennis, Tx soon and I plan on taking a day with my camera and pulling over every chance I get to capture the wonderment that is spring in Texas!








Now it would not be appropriate, being a Texan and all, if I did not state this observation....
looking at these pictures and thinking of God's Grace.....Don't it make your brown eyes blue?

Glory To God
Abiding Still,

3 comments:

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

I found your blog by accident...love the TEXAS BLUEBONNETS!! I dont see that too much on the web, so its a welcome site.

You have a beautiful site and ministry sharing Christ. Keep up the good work!

Carol Van Atta, Princess Warrior said...

Gorgeous photos. Lovely blog. May God continue to bless your ministry.

Lavonda Pflug said...

Thanks for swiping the pictures and sharing them. So pretty.
Enjoyed your blog.