Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Let's Play! One person's junk is another person's treasure!!!


My sister Chel, is playing a game and I think I will play along. Here are the rules:


It's open to everyone, in the United States, who reads my blog.The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something bought or made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:


1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I buy or make!


2- What I choose will be just for you.


3- It will be done this calendar year. (that's right, before December 31, 2009!)


4- You have no clue what it's going to be. I have much more time on my hands than I once did so who knows what will hit this old brain! It could be a new or even old creation of mine. I just may have to buy something. OR...ha ha...I do need to do some Spring Cleaning....scary!


5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. But I would never send something that I didn't like myself!


The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who respond on your blog entry, thereby continuing the fun!The first 5 people to do so, and leave a comment telling me they did, will win a FAB-U-LOUS gift from me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play!

2 comments:

All My Blessings said...

I'm happy to say that I'm awfully glad I'm here now....I think this sounds like fun and I'd love to play along...I won't be posting it until later tonight or tomorrow morning...I'm excited ;} Kae

Anonymous said...

Okay I posted it to my blog count me in.