Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Dozen!!! Linking Up Some Love...lol




Our friend, mentor, and just down right lovely lady, Lid, has posed some very fun yet deep questions. (psst. I can't wait to read some of these!) Join us for some fun with Random Questions served up in a Dozen!

1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?


Hmmm, if I only had a brain I could answer this question.

2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?

My bottom half is first because that is where I have more trouble selecting what actually fits.

3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?

MOskeeetoz!


4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?

Only one. I want two but that will happen some day.


5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?

Nope, nuh uh, nev-ah!


6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?

Oh sure.

7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?

Some.

8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?

Hmmm. If I were to take a shot at this I would venture to say that adjusting some parts can bring about lust, if you make a spectacle of it. Aren't we not to be stumbling blocks? Invoking lust would definitely be tossing some blocks out if you know what I mean.

With that said, there are just somethings that HAVE to be fixed lol, it all boils down to presentation.

I am fine with whatever surgery if it is for you and our spouse but when you make a point to show others, well...you know. It is like a lovely lady named Janet White said at her Feminar (http://www.macbc.org/SpecialEvents/Feminar/tabid/74/Default.aspx),

"Ladies, Wives, "those" are for YOUR husbands or your future husband's pleasure, not your neighbor's husband." love it. (quoting from Songs of course)
9. Enjoy horseback riding?

Yes. One time, when I was 15, I rode for the first time in years and had to stay home from school the next day because I could not walk. My inner thighs were screaming, "Don't - you - ever - do - THAT - again!" lol

10. Shoes--practical or stylish?

It just has to be both. I buy lots of stylish but my feet do not agree every day. My Brighton, Sarah's, fixed that problem! Cute and Comfy - Black and Brown! They cover basics and vanity, lol!!!

11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.

I do not have pictures handy but my first pet that I remember was a kitty cat named Scribbles. My mom brought her home from the plant nursery, Turner's Gardenland, and she gave birth to Simon.

12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?

About 70%!!! Yea! I am accustomed to being done or closer to it by now. Arg, the limits of limited cash flow!

3 comments:

Dena said...

Alot of us listed insects for #3. :)

I love your answer to #8. The quote you listed is great!

larkswing said...

Another skeeter vote! lol! Love the quote in #8

Greg C said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I love your list and your thoughts on "personal decorating" I didn't know how you found my blog until I was just checking facebook and saw that you were a friend of Linda's. Thanks again for visiting.