Thursday, April 2, 2009

Project 365 3/22 - 4/2 and catchin' up...as usual


This is what I am reading. And I just received another book by Mary to read next:
Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern Culture.


This is a centerpiece of love! The bowl is from my sister Chel.
The grapes were from my mother-in-love and the doillie is from my Grannie!



The rose my daughter brought home after her Father/Daughter Summit!




Woody Woodpecker and friend! Love it!



Son in his First Tee Shirt.



My little girl on a windmill...:-).



My little girl feeding a horse. awww



The small things in life.

Up and coming musician.



He honestly thought this looked good. I was trying to take a picture when Dad had to say something first. He was smiling but running late and came down dressed like this. I had to capture it....for his girlfriend one day!!! lol




Awwww, pretty cup and decaf coffee!



I have been baking like crazy!!!


See!!! Lots of cookies!!
Ok, now I am up to date...again!!

7 comments:

Darla said...

yummy cookies and coffee...i loved your pictures, all of them. i especially loved the one of your son dressed and ready to go golfing. aren't boys great? they are such a blessing. of course the girls are too.

marina said...

love the cup of coffee so pretty , marina

LISSALYNN2006 said...

love you and those pictures of my beautiful niece and nephew but um she isnt a baby anymore shes a younge lady lol love ya

Walking on High Hills said...

I could reach out and grab that yummy cookie! But I really love the woodpecker!


OH, Jesus is my resurrection and life!

marina said...

Happy Easter my friend let me know when its a good tiem to call you :) love marina

sara said...

great pictures! I had to laugh at the one of your son in stripes and plaids!! My youngest would have come out in the same thing...in fact, once at church he left before me with his brother. When I got there, someone came up to me and said that I should really do a better job of helping my son dress......oh well...I just figure his wife will someday teach him! ha!

don't forget to link up tomorrow with project 365!!!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Loved all these pics. Cookies look yummy!