Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WFMW - Look Ma No Hands (prints that is!)


Thank you Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer for your wonderful Works-for-me-Wednesday opportunities to share our knowledge and experients (lol) with one another!!!


Stanley Home Products Grime Guard Glass Cleaner!! This product works and actually repels fingerprints. No LIE! It repels water spots and dirt on your glass and surfaces.











I used this product and then proceeded to put my fingers and hands all over the window and there was nothing, no prints, no smears, no yucky stuff, just this smooth clean surface! And it smells clean too, no strong ammonia scent lingering around.
I do suggest you find yourself a Stanley Home Products representative and have a party. I am having one in January because you get a portion of the total in free product.

I will be trying other products and posting them each week. Come back by next week to hear how the degreaser works on my kitchen floors!!! I will try to take before and after pictures even though that may reveal a very dark side to me! YIKES!
Chel

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I would like to try this product, but I HATE home parties! : ). I just did a whole post on it. Although these might be something I would actually use! Thanks for sharing!

Diane Meyer said...

That sounds like a miracle product I'd be interested in. I should take a picture of my doggy pawprint encrusted glass door so you can be properly disgusted. :-)

Shonda said...

What it's not sold in stores?

I'm almost ready for the Glorieta Christian Writer's Conference!!

Engrafted by His Grace-
Shonda

Jolanthe said...

what??? no fingerprints??? I've given up on cleaning my patio door since it's become fairly pointless.

This might need some looking into!!

marine's words said...

no fingerprints I need to try these cleaner where did you fine it?

thanks for stopping by ,
we hand fun last night and so did the kids dancing to the 80's was fun and making my hiar big again was just like old times LOL!! marina

Diane Meyer said...

Chel, I didn't have your email address, but I wanted to say that your comment was awesome, your attitude ROCKS, and your buying of all the coffee? Well that is MORE than appreciated!!
Love you!